When you create a new pdf file,you may want to share it to your friend through email.PDFcamp Printer has a useful function which can mail your file as an attachment to others.
You should make sure there is a PDFcamp Printer in your computer and now it will show you how to mail your pdf file directly.
1.Open the document you want to print to pdf file,then click “file”—“print”
2.Set parameter in properties.There is a “Save as ”item,please click it and check “mail after creation”.
3.Save and name the file.You can see a new window popping up.(NOTE:You should make sure there is a email client in your computer or you are not able to send the message.)
4.Input the information of the email,then you can send it.
PDFcamp Printer is really powerful which can realize so many functions.
- PDF Printer Driver, OEM PDF Printer Drivers for PDF Generation
- How to configure PDFcamp Printer not prompt a Save As Dialog box after install it to Windows 8 Surface Pro?
- How to call html2pdf.exe (DocConverter COM) from ASP code on Windows 2008 R2 64bit system directly?
- VeryPDF PDF Producer (VeryPDF docPrint, PDFcamp Printer), creates PDF, PS, EPS, TIFF, JPEG, etc. documents from any Windows application via the print function.
- Where to found SaveAs options in PDFcamp Printer x64 version?
- Suppress Save As dialog in PDFcamp Printer 64bit
- Batch append printing pages to existing PDF file by PDFcamp Printer (PDF Writer) x64
- PDF Camp crash upon creation of PDF, set DEP to pdfcp.exe
- Will html2pdf.exe using the conversion queue?
- VeryPDF Releases PDFcamp Printer x64 v3.0 today
- PDF printing problems
- The method to print webpage to pdf
- I have lots of TGA files, I want convert them to PDF files now, please help me.
- How to create PDF document with virtual printer?
- Print Office documents of XLS to PDF and edit PDF automatically