I’ve just purchased and installed PDF Extract TIFF COM Server License however when I run the command line I get the following error:
Comment ‘COMDLG32.OCX’ or one of its dependencies not correctly registered: a file is missing or invalid
What am I doing wrong?
Because pdf2tifvb6.exe is a VB6 example project, you need install VB6 runtime libraries to run it.
However, you can also test the test.exe and test2.exe applications, these applications are VC++ examples, they needn’t VB6 runtime libraries, you can run them to test the PDF Extract TIFF COM Server License.
- Relieving Document Headaches in Healthcare Field with VeryPDF ISO-Compliant Document Processing
- Automate Your Document Processes with VeryPDF Document Conversion Service
- VeryPDF jPDFProcess Java Library: Create and Manipulate PDF Documents with Ease
- Powerful VeryPDF PDF Conversion SDK for Developers: Convert PDF, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, HTML, and More!
- Intelligent PDF Data Extraction with VeryPDF Data Extraction SDK: JSON Output, Table Extraction, and More
- Convert PDF to Text with VeryPDF PDF to Text SDK for Windows, Linux, Mac, iOS, Android platforms
- How to add text stamps to PDF pages and convert PDF pages to image files with PDF Editor OCX product?
- VeryPDF PDF SDK for Web & Windows & Linux & Mac & iOS & Android as well as PDF Conversion SDK
- VeryPDF Text and Image Extraction Toolkit is a developer product for reliably extracting text, images and metadata from PDF documents
- How to batch convert from colour PDF files to multiple page black and white TIFF files?
- We would like a small size gif, what should we do when converting pdf to gif?
- Converting a multiple-page PDF to a single image via a .NET application
- Some questions for PDF Extract TIFF SDK
- Could PDF To Image Converter realize lots of pdf files converted into tif files one time?
- How to converter pdf to wmf with bigger dimension?