Some friends asked that “Does PDF2IMG.exe run in 64 bit windows environment? ” the answer is “Yes”
In order to help more friends who are using the softwareto clear this doubt, I put an article here. If you are also interested in this software image2pdf, please read this article.
- What is 64 bit?
In computer architecture, 64-bit integers, memory addresses, or other data units are those that are at most 64 bits (8 octets) wide. Also, 64-bit CPU and ALU architectures are those that are based on registers, address buses, or data buses of that size. 64-bit is also a term given to a generation of computers in which 64-bit processors are the norm
- The differences between 32-bit versions of Windows Vista and 64-bit versions of Windows Vista.
The main difference relates to memory accessibility, memory management, and enhanced security features. The security features that are available in the 64-bit versions of Windows Vista include the following:
- Kernel Patch Protection
- Support for hardware-backed Data Execution Protection (DEP)
- Mandatory driver signing
- Removal of support for 32-bit drivers
- Removal of the 16-bit subsystem
- is just a an application program based on Windows platform,which can directly convert PDF files to dozens of image formats, such as TIF, TIFF, JPG, GIF, PNG, BMP, EMF, PCX, TGA and so on, it does support whole PDF file to image file conversion, include text, line, arc, ellipse, Bezier, color, image, form and other type elements. In another word, it is an independent software, even if you put it on your cell phone which supports Android OS or others, it still can work very well.64 bit windows environment is not quite special, it enhances the protection and higher technique for your computer.
- pdf2image also Supports Win98/ME/NT/2000/XP/2003/Vista platform/Win7, so you can rest assured to use pdf2image on 64 bit windows environment.
If you want to know more, please visit its homepage here:https://www.verypdf.com/pdf2tif/index.htm The easiest way for testing is having a try on your 64 bit windows environment. Then you will know that it works very well on it.