If you want to convert your emf pictures to PDF file from command line, you can have a try of this software. It is Image2PDF Command Line v3.2. Command line is a user interface that is navigated by typing commands at prompts, as opposed to using the mouse to perform a command. For example, the root MS-DOS command line prompt is generally C:\> (as shown in the picture to the right) and in Unix or Linux may be % or >. Unlike a GUI operating system, a command line only uses a keyboard to navigate by entering commands and does not utilize a mouse.
Then I will show you how to use Image2PDF Command Line v3.2. to convert the bmp file to PDF file.
- Download Image2PDF Command Line v3.2. here: https://www.verypdf.com/tif2pdf/tif2pdf.htm#dl Please choose the version with command line. Save the package “image2pdf_cmd.zip”, unzip it and let it run in your computer.
- Click “Start” then go to “Run” , you will see the a interface like the picture shows. Please input “cmd” in the blanks.
- Then you will see the command line interface like the picture shows.
- Please drag“image2pdf.exe” to it.
- I will take a emf file for example.
- Input the command to it . Say you want to convert the bmp to PDF file, then please input “image2pdf.exe” –o “output.pdf” input.emf, then press enter, you will see a PDF file appears in the folder your have added to it.
- After converted the emf file to PDF file, it shows like this:
By Image2PDF Command Line v3.2.you can convert the emf file to PDF one in a minute. It is very easy and convenient to handle.