Have you read or caught a sight a type of book, the odd number page are with pictures or illustrations and the even one with texts, or vice versa? The answer mostly is confirmative. Editing this type ofwill give you a lot of fun because of its property mentioned above. If you intend to rotate pictures, you can choose all odd number pages to rotate uniformly. Advanced PDF Tools Command Line has already been tailored for you in doing this, with which you can accomplish this task effortlessly.
Follow this link you will obtain Advanced PDF Tools
The whole package is just of 3.04 MB, making the download swiftly, do remember to extract it, for it is a zipped package.
You are bound to launch MS-DOS command prompt window. Because theis bound to be operated under the MS-DOS environment. The procedure is easy, and the following pictures will guide you.
1) click “start” and then go to “Run”
2) input cmd into the following
3) press “ok”, you will find MS-DOS command prompt window popping up
Input the command to rotate pdf odd number pages
it goes below
pdftools.exe -i “C:\input.pdf” -o “C:\output.pdf” –f “270” –u “odd”
- -i is to specify a pdf filename or a directory for input,
- -o to specify the pdf file name for output,
- -f “270”, –f is to set page rotation and “270” is the degree of rotation, which can be replaced by other degree such as 90,180, -90, -180,etc,
- -u “odd”:“-u” to specify pages, “odd” refers to the odd number pages.
when the input is done, press “enter” key, you will see
open the file to check the result
below are some zoomed ones