If you want to know how to print Ms Office Excel to PS. First you need to know what are Ms Office Excel and PS. As we all known that the format “xls” and “xlsx” both is shortcut for Ms Office Excel. It is common so I just give you simple introduction.In terms of the format “PS”, that is short for “PostScript”. So print Ms Office Excel to PS is the same meaning to print XLS to PS or XLSX to PS. This format file is not common for office workers. So I will tell you the details about it. PS contains vector graphics, raster graphics, and text; can be printed directly by a PostScript printer (i.e., containing a Raster Image Processor) without being opened in an application. Right now PS files have largely been replaced by other page layout file formats, such as PDF. Yet, they are still supported by many printers and programs. In general, they can be opened by any printer utility that supports PostScript.
With the installation of the docPrint Document Converter Professional, we can print MS Office Excel to PS in a convenient way. This software includes two virtual printers, one is docPrint, and the other is docPrint PDF Driver. We can print MS Office Excel to PS or XLS to PS very quickly, no more than ten seconds. Click this link: https://www.verypdf.com/artprint/docprint_pro_setup.exe download and install it in your computer.
Since this software can easily operate, how about describing the procedures to you right now?
Step 1 Print XLS to PS
- Open a XLS format file; click “File”
- Find “print”, click it. You can also use hot key “ctrl+p”
- Choose “docPrint PDF Driver”, click “print”
Step 2 Choose the type and save the change
- Wait for a while, a dialogue box “Save As” will popup
- Choose the suitable location for saving the target file in the “Save in” combo box.
- Input file name in the “File name” edit box
- Select the file type “PS” in the “Save as type”
- Click “save”
Step 3 Check out and compare
- Open the target file and the original file
- Compare them
- You will cushily find that we had printed MS Office Excel to PS by using the docPrint PDF Driver.
You see the operation is simple and quick. I think that after reading my article, you can master this function by yourself. The same procedures to print Excel to Tif . In additional, there is a basic version of the docPrint Pro. It has the same functions as the docPrint PDF Driver. The price is very low. You can download it through this link: https://www.verypdf.com/artprint/docprint_setup.exe , if you want to purchase it, click to https://www.verypdf.com/order_docprint.html. Thanks for your reading.