You may have never heard of EPS in your office work before. So at first I will explain it to you. EPS files are supported by several different drawing programs and vector graphic editing applications. They are often used as a standard means for transferring image data between different operating systems.
How can we print MS Office Excel to EPS file? Which software can be used in this process? Today I am going to use the docPrint PDF Driver to print MS Office Excel to EPS file. This virtual printer belongs to the docPrint Document Converter Professional. If you want to know more about this software visit to https://www.verypdf.com/artprint/document-converter/help.htm , click this website: https://www.verypdf.com/artprint/docprint_pro_setup.exe you can download and install it in your computer.
Step 1 Print MS Office Excel to EPS
- Open a MS Office Excel format file; click “File”
- Find “print”, click it. You can also use hot key “ctrl+p”
- Choose “docPrint PDF Driver”, click “print”
Step 2 Choose the type and save the change
- Wait for a while, a dialogue box “Save As” will popup
- Choose the suitable location for saving the target file in the “Save in” combo box.
- Edit the target file name in the “File name” edit box
- Select the file type “EPS” in the “Save as type”
- Click “save”
Step 3 Check out and compare
Open the target file and the original file
You will vividly find that we had printed MS Office Excel to EPS file by using the docPrint PDF Driver
The operation is simple and quick. I think that you can master this function by yourself. The same procedures to print Excel to Tif . In additional, there is a basic version of the docPrint Pro. It has the same functions as the docPrint PDF Driver. The price is very low. You can download it through this link: https://www.verypdf.com/artprint/docprint_setup.exe , if you want to purchase it, click to https://www.verypdf.com/order_docprint.html. Thanks for your reading.