This article is going to tell you an advanced method to enableusing Advanced PDF Tools Command Line. When you are surfing the internet to hunt for some information, you will find some useful information is documented in s that the contents in which can be viewed only after the downloading is completed from a server. What makes things worse is that when the long time downloading is finished, you open the file only to find the information it contains is not helpful to you. That not only wastes of your time but also annoys you. Therefore, if you want to upload a for sharing purpose and the file should be optimized for fast web viewing. The procedure of doing this is quite simple.
Step 1 click the following link to download Advanced PDF Tools
please unpack it when download is finished.
Step 2 launch the MS-DOS command prompt window. Because theis bound to be operated under the MS-DOS environment. The procedure is easy, and the following pictures will guide you.
1) click “start” and then go to “Run”
2) input cmd into the following
3) press “ok”, you will find MS-DOS command prompt window popping up
Step 3 inputto process the file to be viewed by
it goes below
pdftools.exe -i “C:\input.pdf” -o “C:\output.pdf” “-!” “True”
- the option -i is to specify a pdf filename or a directory for input,
- the option -o to specify the pdf file name for output,
- the option“-!” “True”, the file can be optimized for fast web viewing. The command allows you set fast web view to your PDF document which can be downloaded for viewing on the web one page at a time. If this option is not used, the entire PDF file downloads before it is displayed.
when the input is done, press “enter” key, you will see
Till now, you can upload or share the processed file to a server and when people retrieve it, it can be vied by pdf fast web view .