You would like to choose a helpful tool that allows you both to convert prn to pcx and set page size. PCL Converter command line is a nice choice of you, because it makes directly changing the file extension to your desired one or ones in command prompt window (see Picture command prompt window) available. The operation is easy and simple, and the rest part of the article will show you how to convert prn to pcx and set page size via PCL Converter command line.
Click the following link to download and install PCL Converter command line
Note, there are two ways to experience PCL Converter command line: one is to press “try”, the other one to press “Buy now”. The former one means you are entitled 50times free of charge to experience this wonderful software. The latter one means you purchase it for permanent use.
Input set page sizeto convert prn to pcx and
The way to inputis pretty easy, do Just as the following pictures indicates,
1) Press “start”>choose “Run”>input “cmd”>press “ok”
Press “enter”, you will have the command prompt window.
2) Here goes the crucial step, making sure the command line you are going to input accurate.
pcltool.exe -width 700 -height 600 C:\in.prn C:\out.pcx
- C:\in.prn is to specify a prn filename or a directory for input,
- C:\out.pcx is to specify the pcx file name for output.
- width 700 -height 600 is to set page size width to 700 and height to 600.
3) Once the inputting is done, press “enter”, you are allowed to see
Open your file to check the difference between two files
The picture vividly demonstrate that you have successfully convert prn to pcx. Here one point you should bear in mind is that you should open pcx file in a computer with a pcx reader to check page size changing or just convert it to pdf file.