There is a good application tool in the conversion fromcalled docPrint Document Converter Professional which is also called as docPrint Pro. You can convert with it only by some easy clicks. The whole conversion process is also easy enough that you can master it quickly.
docPrint Document Converter Professional is a software product that dynamically converts MS Office 97/2000/XP/2003/2007, WordPerfect, AutoCAD DWG, PostScript, Adobe Acrobat PDF and many other document types to Adobe Acrobat PDF, PostScript, EPS, XPS, PCL, JPEG, TIFF, PNG, PCX, EMF, WMF, GIF, TGA, PIC, PCD and BMP etc formats. It works in GUI version, Command Line version and virtual printer application. With docPrint Document Converter Professional you can convert your documents from and to 50+ formats easily.
For different purposes, you can choose anyone of the application mentioned above. If you want to do the batch conversion, you can use the GUI application. If you want to develop software, the command line application will be a better choice. If you want to save page and ink or scale page to different sizes, you can use the virtual printer application.
The virtual printer can act as a document converter at the same time. You can print any printable document to the virtual printer docPrint, you are able to use it as document converter. But you have to download docPrint Document Converter Professional first at https://www.verypdf.com/artprint/docprint_pro_setup.exe for using docPrint freely.
You can run the printer driver at the beginning of the conversion from.
- Please open a PPT document and click “File”—“Print” to open “Print” dialog box in which you can choose “docPrint” as current printer in “Printer” combo box and click “Print” button.
- You can also use the hot key “Ctrl”+ “P” to open “Print” dialog box.
- If docPrint is the default printer, you should right click the PPT document and choose “Print” option to run docPrint directly.
In popup “docPrint” dialog box, please see it in Figure1, you can use anyone of the following methods to open “Save As” dialog box.
- Click “File” and click “Save as” in dropdown list.
- Click the “Save File” icon in the toolbar.
- Use the hot key “Ctrl”+ “S”.
In the last dialog box in the conversion from ppt to tga—the “Save As” dialog box, you should fulfill the following four operations to complete the conversion. Please see Figure2.
- Please choose the path for the target files in “Save in” combo box.
- Then input the name for the target files in “File name” edit box.
- Please choose the output format for the target files in “Save as type” combo box.
- Click “Save” button to save all the changes.
Several seconds later, you will be able to see your target files in specified location.
There are many other articles about docPrint at the blog https://www.verypdf.com/wordpress/. If you are interested in the application, please read the articles to get more information about it.