Only three steps are needed in the conversion of doc to miff or docx to miff with the help of docPrint Document Converter Professional.
Do not know what is docPrint Document Converter Professional? Don’t worry, it will be showed next.
docPrint Document Converter Professional is a software product that dynamically converts MS Office 97/2000/XP/2003/2007, WordPerfect, AutoCAD DWG, PostScript, Adobe Acrobat PDF and many other document types to Adobe Acrobat PDF, PostScript, EPS, XPS, PCL, JPEG, TIFF, PNG, PCX, EMF, WMF, GIF, TGA, PIC, PCD and BMP etc formats. It works in GUI version, Command Line version and virtual printer. With docPrint Document Converter Professional you can convert your documents from and to 50+ formats easily.
In this article, you will see how to convert doc to miff with one application of docPrint Document Converter Professional—docPrint which is not only a virtual printer but also a document converter. docPrint can convert any printable document to 50+ graphics, it may be a Microsoft Word file, Adobe PDF file, HTML file, Excel file and others. So converting doc to miff or docx to miff will be a piece of cake for docPrint.
Please download docPrint Document Converter Professional at https://www.verypdf.com/artprint/docprint_pro_setup.exe if you want to use docPrint. In the end of the installation of docPrint Document Converter Professional, the wizard will remind you whether to set docPrint as default printer. If you do so, the conversion of doc to miff will be more convenient.
The specific steps of the conversion is started now!
1. Please run the printer driver by opening the word document and clicking “File”—“Print” to open “Print” dialog box. Then choose “docPrint” as your printer in “Name” combo box and click “OK” button to continue the work. Of course, you can also use the hot key “Ctrl”+ “P” to open this dialog box for you. If you have set docPrint as the printer driver, please just right click on the word document and click “Print” option to directly run docPrint.
2. In popup “docPrint” dialog box showed in Figure1, three methods are offered to help you open the next dialog box, also the last one in the conversion of doc to miff—“Save As” dialog box. If you have some other good ideas to open “Save As” dialog box, please share them with everyone together.
(1) You can click “File” and click “Save as” in dropdown list.
(3) You can also use the hot key “Ctrl”+ “S” to open the dialog box.
3. This is the last step in the whole conversion. You should make some changes to the output file in “Save As” dialog box showed in Figure2. Four operations are required.
(1) In “Save in” combo box, you should make the target file saved in some location on your computer, no matter the existed or a new created one.
(2) In “File name” edit box, please name the target file.
(3) In “Save as type” combo box, you should choose the right output format for the target file.
(4) Please click “Save” button.
The conversion of doc to miff is over now. Don’t you think it is easy? In essence, the entire time of the whole process is no more than 2 minutes and you can master the usage of docPrint in a short time.
If you want to know more information about docPrint Document Converter Professional or docPrint, please click here to visit its website.