When you need toand convert EMF to PDF, you can use VeryPDF HTML Converter Command Line to help you. VeryPDF HTML Converter Command Line is the version of VeryPDF HTML Converter. As a document converter, it is capable of converting EMF to PDF and various other formats like TIF, JPG, PDF, JP2, and PCX. Beside, because it supports batch conversion, it allows you to take only three steps to and convert EMF to PDF via .
VeryPDF HTML Converter Command Line is available at the following website: https://www.verypdf.com/htmltools/html-tools.html. Or you can directly download this application by clicking VeryPDF HTML Converter Command Line . After you install this application, please read the following instruction, follow the steps and solve your problem by yourself.
Step 1: Open the command prompt window
To open the command prompt window requires four steps: click “Start” in the lower-left corner of the computer screen; > click “Run” on the menu, then the “Run” dialog box will appear.> Enter “cmd” in the “Run” dialog box;> click “OK. Then the command prompt window will appear on the screen.
Step 2: Type a command line
The command line you are going to type should include the following items in order: the executable file, the command, the input file and the output file. Moreover, you should type the whole directories of the files rather than the bare file names in the command line. The following pattern illustrates what items should be included in the command line.
htmltools -margin <string> <EMF file> <PDF file>
- The executable file ---- htmltools, the main executable file of VeryPDF HTML Converter Command Line
- The command ----- -margin <string>, the command that can be used to set page margin to PDF file. The angle brackets are used to enclose essential elements. string here means character string. The parameter value following –margin can be divided into four types:
- -margin 10 : Set margin to 10pt to left
- -margin 10x10 : Set margin to 10pt to left,top
- -margin 10x10x10 : Set margin to 10pt to left,top,right
- -margin 10x10x10x10 : Set margin to 10pt to left,top,right,bottom
- The input file ---- EMF file
- The output file ---- PDF file
The following is a perfect example of command line. It consists of the four items mentioned above, and include the directories of the files.
D:\htmltools\htmltools.exe -margin 10x10x10x10 C:\in\*.emf D:\out\*.pdf
- D:\htmltools\htmltools.exe ---- the directory of the executable file. It represents the executable file htmltools.exe located in the folder htmltools on disk D.
- -margin 10x10x10x10 ---- the command that can be used to set margin to 10pt to left, top, right, bottom. The following is the comparison between the original EMF file and the result PDF file. As you can see in the later one, there is blank space round the image on the PDF page.
- C:\in\*.emf ---- the directory of the input files. The wildcard * represents all the input EMF files in the folder in on disk C. The file extension specifies EMF as the input format.
- D:\out\*.pdf ---- the directory of output files. Here, the file extension specifies PDF as the output format. It indicates that all the result files should be placed in the folder out on disk D.
If you like, you can replace the directories in the example above with the directories of the files in your computer first, then copy it and paste to the command prompt window.
Step 3: Press “Enter”
Press the key “Enter”. The computer will begin to convert EMF to PDF and leave a margin on each side without delay. Meanwhile, you can view the information of conversion displayed in the command prompt window. When you see “result=OK” in the command prompt, it means the computer has converted one of the files. In the command prompt below, you can see that at least seven files have been converted from EMF to PDF.
If you want to buy the full version of VeryPDF HTML Converter Command Line, please click Purchase. If you want to learn more about how to convert EMF to other files, please read related articles at the knowledge base of VeryPDF. If you are interested in other products, please visit the home page of VeryPDF.