The docPrint Pro is the best choice for you to print documents of OpenOffice to png. The reason is that it not only can save you energy and time, but also can save your pape and ink. Because of this process is a virtual behavior. What we need to do is printing documents to other farmat files in your computer. As a matter of fact, it is a kind of conversion.
The docPrint Pro is short for the docPrint Converter Professional ,it can dynamically convert MS Office 97/2000/XP/2003/2007, WordPerfect, AutoCAD DWG, PostScript, Adobe Acrobat PDF and many other document types to Adobe Acrobat PDF, PostScript, EPS, XPS, PCL, JPEG, TIFF, PNG, PCX, EMF, WMF, GIF, TGA, PIC, PCD and BMP etc formats. With docPrint Document Converter Professional you can convert your documents from and to 50+ formats easily. It has three applications, the GUI Version, the Command Line Version, the virtual printer. The docPrint PDF Driver can be used in this article.
Here I will emphasis on how to print documents of OpenOffice to png by using the docPrint PDF Driver.
Step 1 download and install
- Download the docPrint Pro through this link: https://www.verypdf.com/artprint/docprint_pro_setup.exe
- Unzip it when download is finished, for it is a zip file.
- Install it in your computer according to the prompt wizard windows.
Step 2 print OpenOffice to png
Open an OpenOffice format file:
- Click “File”
- Click “print”
- A moment later a dialogue box “Print” will popup
- Choose the “docPrint PDF Driver” and click it
- Click “Print”
As the picture 1 showed you.
Step 3 choose and save
Wait for a while, a dialogue box “Save As” will popup
- Choose a suitable location for saving the target file in the “Save in” combo box.
- Edit the target file name in the “File name” edit box
- Select the file type “PNG” in the “Save as type” combo box
- Click “save”
As the picture 2 showed you.
Step4 compare the target and original file
- Open the target file and the original file
- Compare them
- You will vividly find that we had printed documents of OpenOffice to png by using the docPrint PDF Driver.
Is it clear for you? If you have any questions or advice, please send emails or leave message to me, I will reply you as soon as possible. In addition, there is a basic version of the docPrint Pro. It has the same functions as the docPrint PDF Driver. The price is very low. You can download it through this link: https://www.verypdf.com/artprint/docprint_setup.exe , if you want to purchase it, click to https://www.verypdf.com/order_docprint.html. Thanks for your reading.