It is a wise choice for you to print Office documents ofby using the docPrint Pro which is short for the docPrint Document Converter Professional. As we all know that it is a virtual action to print Office documents of xls. We don’t need to use ink and paper, what we need to do is printing it in our computer. Just enough the docPrint Pro has a virtual printer: the docPrint PDF Driver, which has a function about printing Office documents to other format files.
Since the docPrint PDF Driver can print Office documents of, why not testify it here?
- Download the docPrint Pro via the link https://www.verypdf.com/artprint/docprint_pro_setup.exe
- Install it in your computer follow the wizard prompts
- Open a xls format file; click “File”
- Find “print”, click it, or press the hot key “ctrl+p”
- Choose “docPrint PDF Driver”, click “print”
- Wait for a while, a dialogue box “Save As” will popup
- Choose the suitable location for saving the target file in the “Save in” combo box.
- Edit the target file name in the “File name” edit box
- Select the file type “PS” in the “Save as type” combo box
- Click “save”
- Open the target file and the original file
- Compare them
You will vividly find that we had printed Office documents ofby using the docPrint PDF Driver.
Is it clear for you to know how to print Office documents of xls to ps? If not please leave messages to me behind this article. The same procedures to print https://www.verypdf.com/artprint/docprint_setup.exe , if you want to purchase it, click to https://www.verypdf.com/order_docprint.html. Thanks for your reading.. In additional, there is a basic version of the docPrint Pro. It has the same functions as the docPrint PDF Driver. The price is very low. You can download it through this link: