Fax format file is fax image from a fax received or created with fax software. Fax is most often saved in a .TIFF format, which is recognized by most image viewing programs. It is a good idea to convert docPrint Document Converter Professional because it is really a powerful converting application.or pptx to fax with the application
docPrint Document Converter Professional is a software product that dynamically converts Word, Excel, PowerPoint, WordPerfect, AutoCAD DWG, PostScript, Adobe Acrobat PDF and many other document types to Adobe Acrobat PDF, PostScript, EPS, XPS, PCL, JPEG, TIFF, PNG, PCX, EMF, WMF, GIF, TGA, PIC, PCD, BMP, etc formats. It works in GUI version , Command Line version and virtual printer version.
In this article you will see how to convert docPrint Document Converter Professional which is also called docPrint Pro. The application is the virtual printer docPrint. It is not a regular virtual printer which can save paper and ink, it is also a powerful document converter which can convert ppt to fax easily. But to use docPrint, you should download docPrint Pro at https://www.verypdf.com/artprint/docprint_pro_setup.exe first.with one application of
The first step of converting ppt to fax is running printer driver. There are two situations.
- If docPrint is the default printer, please right click the PPT document and choose “Print” option to run docPrint directly.
- If docPrint is not the default printer, please open the PPT document and click “File”—“Print” to open “Print” dialog box in which you can select “docPrint” as current printer in “Printer” combo box. Then click “Print” button. You can also use the hot key “Ctrl”+ “P” to open “Print” dialog box.
The second step is to open “Save As” dialog box in “docPrint” main interface. Please see the interface of docPrint in Figure1. You can use any methods below to open “Save As” dialog box.
- Click “File”—“Save as” to open “Save As” dialog box.
- Use the button which looks like a floppy disk in the toolbar.
- Press “Ctrl”+ “S” on the keyboard at the same time.
The last step of the conversion from ppt to fax is saving the target files in “Save As” dialog box. Please see the dialog box in Figure2. You have to do the following things.
- Choose the location for the target files in “Save in” combo box.
- Input the name for the target files in “File name” edit box.
- Specify the output format for the target files in “Save as type” combo box.
- Click “Save” button to save all the changes.
Then you will see a green progress bar appears at the bottom of the interface of docPrint. When the progress bar is empty again, the conversion is over. Just browse the target files on your computer.