If you have VeryPDF Document Converter (docPrint Pro) on your computer, it would be a piece of cake to use ato convert Office to PDF and . The whole process contains three steps:
First, you should download VeryPDF Document Converter and install it on your computer. Document Converter has four applications, and among them, docPrint Pro Command Line is the tool that you are going to use.
Second, you should open a command prompt window. For example, if you are in Windows XP, please do as follows:
- Open up the Start menu by clicking Start.
- Click Run on the Start menu.
- Type cmd in the Run dialog box
- Press Enter.
Third, you should type aon the basis of the usage of docPrint Pro Command Line. Technically, docPrint Pro Command Line is the executable file doc2pdf.exe in the installation folder. The usage of docPrint Pro Command Line is as follows:
doc2pdf [options] <-i Document Files> [-o Output]
The option that you can use tois -R <Rotate>. This option can help you 90, 180, or 270 degrees.
doc2pdf.exe -R 90 -i D:\in.xls -o E:\out.pdf
- doc2pdf.exe—the executable file, which is what docPrint Command Pro Line refers to.
- -R 90—rotates pages 90 degrees.
- -i D:\in.xls—input the XLS file named in on disk D
- -o E:\out.pdf—the output file format is PDF. The place to place the output files is the root folder on disk D.
You can also convert Office to PDF and rotate pages in a batch. For instance,
doc2pdf.exe -R 270 -i D:\*.ppt -o E:\*.pdf
Please type a proper http://verypdf.com/artprint/index.htmland press Enter to start conversion. These are the steps that can be taken to convert Office to PDF and rotate page by command line. For more information about docPrint Pro Command Line or other programs contained by Document Converter, please visit the following website: