With the help of docPrint Document Converter Professional, you can convert OpenOffice document of odt to cin easily and swiftly. This article will introduce the detailed steps about the conversion in the following contents. But before knowing how the application works, you should know what it is.
docPrint Document Converter Professional (docPrint Pro) is a professional document converter which can convert any printable documents including MS Office Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OpenOffice, PDF, etc. to many kinds of image formats such as GIF, BMP, TIF, PNG, PNF, EMF and so on. It works in GUI application, command line application and virtual printer application.
By downloading docPrint Document Converter Professional at https://www.verypdf.com/artprint/docprint_pro_setup.exe and installing it on your computer, you are able to see a new virtual printer named as docPrint appear in the printer list when you click “Start”—“Printers and Faxes”.
As the virtual printer application in docPrint Pro, docPrint is not only a simple Windows printer which can scale page size to save paper and ink, it is also a document converter which can convert odt to cin easily.
Please open the ODT document which needs to be converted to run the printer driver in the beginning of the conversion from odt to cin. There are two situations you should consider.
- If docPrint is the default printer, please right click the ODT document and click “Print” option.
- If not, please open the ODT document and click “File”—“Print” or press “Ctrl”+ “P” on the keyboard to open “Print” dialog box in which you can set “docPrint” as the current printer in “Printer” combo box. Then please click on “Print” button.
Then you will see the main window of “docPrint” in which you should try to open “Save As” dialog box. There are three methods offered below.
- You can click “File” and click “Save as” in the dropdown list.
- Please use the “Save File” button in the toolbar to open “Save As” dialog box.
- You can also use the hot key “Ctrl”+ “S”.
In the popup “Save As” dialog box, please fulfill the following four operations and you can see the “Save As” dialog box in Figure1.
- Please set the location for the target file in “Save in” combo box.
- Just input the name for the target file with a good one in “File name” edit box.
- Choose the right output format in “Save as type” combo box.
- Click on “Save” button.
Then the conversion from odt to cin will come to the end and you can get the target file in the specified location. As you see, the conversion process is easy enough with the help of docPrint. If you want to use it, just download it and experience it yourself.