Please don’t consider to create the document of pdf from png format image as a difficulty. It will be easy enough if you take the application PDF Editor as your helper. The application has two kinds of main functions: Editing pdf documents and playing as a document converter.
As an editor, PDF Editor can edit the texts, images, links in pdf documents. It can add the annotations for the input pdf documents. As a document converter, you can create PDF from other image formats, or even image on system clipboard with this application. It also supports to convert the document of pdf to other kinds of image formats.
To use the application PDF Editor, you can download the free trial version for experiencing at https://www.verypdf.com/pdf-editor/pdfeditor_setup.exe and set up it on your computer. Then the application is available instantly after the installation. Please double click the icon of the application or right click it and click “Open” to open the application.
If you need to use all the functions of the application, please buy it at its homepage: https://www.verypdf.com/app/pdf-editor/index.html where supplies several licenses of PDF Editor and you can choose any one of them according to your needs.
The first step for creating pdf from png is to add the png image to the application. You can use one of the following given ways:
- Please click “File”—“Open”.
- Use the hot key “Ctrl”+ “O” combination on the keyboard.
- Click “Open” button in the toolbar.
The second step is to save the png format image to pdf document. Please click “File”—“Save as” to open “Save as” dialog box in which you can make some changes to the target file and create the document of pdf from png at last. Please see the dialog box in Figure 1.
- “Save in” dropdown list allows you to choose a suitable location for the target file on some disk of your computer.
- Please input the name of the target file in “File name” edit box.
- “Save as type” dropdown list enables you to specify the output format for the target file as “PDF File (*.pdf)”.
- Please click “Save” button to run the conversion.
Several seconds, you will get your target file in the specified location and you can check it with some kind of image viewer installed on your computer.