If you want to convert a document of encrypted pdf to excel file, you need to know the open password of the original PDF document and also which kind of application you should take. The application you are recommended to use is one product of VeryPDF: PDF to Excel Converter which is designed for converting pdf document to excel file.
In the application, you can also set different parameters for the target file such as the output layout, output format, page range, etc. If you want to use the application, you can download it from the following link: www.verypdf.com/dl.php?file=verypdf2excel.exe.
When install it on your computer, you just need to follow the installation wizard after you double click the setup file. If it’s necessary, you can create a desktop icon for the application so that you can double click it to open the application when using it.
Moreover, the homepage of PDF to Excel Converter https://www.verypdf.com/pdf-to-excel/index.html supplies five kinds of licenses which are for meeting the requirements of different users.
When you open the application, you can choose any one of the following ways:
- Double click the desktop icon.
- Right click the icon and choose “Open” option in the dropdown list.
- Click “Start”—“All Programs”—“VeryPDF PDF to Excel v2.0”—“VeryPDF PDF to Excel v2.0”.
For converting the encrypted pdf to excel file, please add the document into the application. You can use any one of the listed ways below:
- Click “Add File (s)” button to open the dialog box in which you are allowed to choose the document file you will use.
- Right click the file list of the main window of PDF to Excel Converter and choose the pdf document in the same popup dialog box.
- Drag the file from its folder to the file list of the application.
Please see the main window of PDF to Excel Converter in Figure 1. In “Output Options” group box, you can choose the suitable output layouts from the three choices. In “Output Formats” group box, you can choose the the right output format that you need. In “Page Range” group box, you can customize the converted pages of the original pdf document. In “Password” edit box, please input the open password of the encrypted pdf document.
Click “Convert” button then and you will see a dialog box named as “Save as” pop up. You need to the operations as follows:
- Choose the location for the target file in “Save as” dropdown list.
- Input the name of the output excel file in “File name” edit box.
- Click “Save” button to run the conversion from the document of encrypted pdf to excel file.
The buttons “Remove” and “Remove All” are used for delete one file and clear the file list one time. If you want to learn more features or more functions of PDF to Excel Converter, you can also visit its homepage.