I would like to introduce 2 ways to convert XBM to PDF with two versions of Image to PDF Converter in Windows platforms. Please follow me if you are interested in these ways.
First, Image to PDF Converter is an application to help users convert image to PDF with different properties flexibly in Windows platforms. And there are 2 versions in this application for you to choose, and if you want to know more of this application, you can go to its official website from this link: https://www.verypdf.com/app/image-to-pdf-ocr-converter/index.html.
Next, you can refer to the followings to convert XBM to PDF with 2 different ways:
The following picture is about the process to convert XBM file to PDF file with GUI version. You can realize this process with this way:
- Please download installer of Image to PDF Converter from this link: https://www.verypdf.com/tif2pdf/img2pdf.exe, then double click it and follow setup wizard to install GUI version of Image to PDF Converter on your computer, then open its GUI interface on your computer
- Add XBM file: click “Add Files” > select one XBM file in dialog box of “Image2PDF” > click “Open”, then its path can appear in processing form
- Click “Setting” on GUI interface, then there will be a panel popped on your screen, where you can click each of tabs and edit different options there separately till it is proper for you, then please click “ok” on setting panel so that program can help you save these settings and jump back to GUI interface
- Then, you need to click “Make PDF” on GUI interface, and select “Convert one file into one PDF file” on dropdown list, then also you need to select one destination folder in pop dialog box > click “Save”, so Image to PDF Converter will produce PDF from XBM automatically, which can be added in destination folder on your computer
However, if you do not like to use GUI interface to process this task, you can useto convert XBM to PDF referring to the followings:
- Please download zip file of CMD version of Image to PDF Converter: click this link https://www.verypdf.com/tif2pdf/image2pdf_cmd.zip
- Open this zip file and extract its content to your computer, so you can start to use CMD version of Image to PDF Converter to process your task
- Run operating environment – command prompt window: click “Windows + R” > input “cmd.exe” > click “ok” in dialog box of “Run”, then command prompt window can be opened automatically
- Refer to following example to process this task:
f:\image2pdf_cmd\img2pdf.exe –o g:\out\example11.pdf g:\in\example11.xbm
f:\image2pdf_cmd\img2pdf.exe is the path of “img2pdf.exe”, which is typed for running CMD version of Image to PDF Converter in command prompt window; –o is parameter to produce PDF file, which is essential to get PDF file; g:\out\example11.pdf is targeting path for saving and naming PDF file; g:\in\example11.xbm is source path for adding this XBM file for this process.
Then, when all prepared work is done, please click “enter” there, then you can get your PDF file in destination folder.
By now, if you need help on this process from XBM to PDF with GUI version andversion of Image to PDF Converter, please add your comments here, we will give you flawless support anytime.