The program VeryPDF OCR to Any Converter is a professional application designed for extracting characters in scanned electronic document or , excel, rtf, etc. documents which are easy to edit for Windows system. It is a multifunction application for recognizing text from images by OCR technology. This article aims at showing you the basic information about this powerful product.
If you want to download OCR to Any Converter, please click here.
If you want to purchase OCR to Any Converter, you can visit its homepage.
Just double click the installer and follow the setup wizard to finish the installation. Then you need to open the program by double clicking the icon or open it through Start menu. Please see the main interface in Figure 1.
To introduce OCR to Any Converter, this article will divide the main interface of the program to Five parts with different color of rectangles.
Menus in rectangle 1.
- File: In File menu, you can add document into the program, save the recognized characters to word, excel, rtf, etc. document, open recently opened document, scan document or exit the program.
- Command: In Command menu, you can choose to OCR current page or all pages of the added document, or post-process the recognized text.
- Image: In Image menu, you can set the input image properties (resolution and size), deskew the image for get better OCR result or enable/ disable screenshot mode (usually for low resolution image).
- Format: In Format menu, you can enable/disable word wrap, set font (size, color, style and effects) for recognized text, change case for recognized characters and remove line breaks.
- Settings: In Settings menu, you can download OCR language packs, set page segmentation mode and set options to monitor the input directory, etc.
- Tools: In Tools menu, you can merge TIFF, merge PDF and split PDF document.
Buttons in rectangle 2.
- is to open file.
- is to scan file.
- is to save target file.
- is to OCR current page.
- is to clear all recognized text.
- is to check spell mistakes.
- is to choose OCR language.
Buttons in rectangle 3.
- is for jumping to previous page.
- is for jumping to next page.
- is for fitting image to preview window.
- is for viewing page in actual size.
- is for zooming in page.
- is for zooming out page.
- is for rotating page anticlockwise.
- is for rotating page clockwise.
Window in rectangle 4.
The preview window for viewing each page of input document.
Window in rectangle 5.
All recognized characters will be saved in this window and you can post-process the text in this window.