VeryPDFToobox(Click here to Download)can help you enable high quality printing when set a permissions password. Please view the sample as follows to see how to do it.
static void Main(string args)
string strExePath = System.AppDomain.CurrentDomain.SetupInformation.ApplicationBase;
PDFToolBoxCom.PDFToolBoxCom p = new PDFToolBoxCom.PDFToolBoxCom();
string strReturn = p.RunCMD(strExePath + @"\1.pdf -outfile "+ strExePath + @"\out.pdf -ownerpassword opwd -serpassword upwd -permit printing");
Console.WriteLine("Please enter any key to continue...");
Lear more: VeryPDF PDF Toolbox Component for .NET.
- How can I encrypt a PDF using 128-bit strength?
- How can I blast a multi-page PDF file into several encrypted single-page PDF files?
- How can I add information from a text file to an output PDF file?
- How to rotate an entire PDF document to 180 degrees?
- How to rotate the first PDF page clockwise?
- How can I extract meta info from input PDF file to the given output file?
- How to set an owner password and a user password to a PDF file?
- How can I merge PDF files into a new PDF?
- How can I remove some pages from an input PDF file?
- How can I merge PDF files and add a password for the output file?
- My client wants his ebook to be drm to prevent copying and re-sale of his book, how does him to protect his ebook PDF files?
- How to install and use VeryPDF HookPrinter to capture print jobs?
- I need a script or API in PHP that will read the text of a specific area from scanned PDF and image file
- I wish to publish eBooks and Magazines for offline use by students, teachers and others, how to protect my eBooks by DRM technology?
- I’m looking for a PDF Editor SDK which has View, Edit, Draw, Highlight, Add text, Add pictures, add hyperlinks, add shapes, etc. functions, this will work on a server and supports both Website and iPad app.