This article aims at showing you how to optimize PDF document by linearizing PDF document with different mode by VeryPDF PDF Linearization Optimizer Command Line which is able to regroup the elements of a PDF file, and make all the information for displaying the first page located at the beginning of the file to achieve a fast web view speed for the PDF document.
In this article, you will see how to use thisapplication to linearize your PDF document step by step. Please see the following tips one by one:
1. Please free download VeryPDF PDF Linearization Optimizer Command Line and then extract the ZIP file to your computer disk. The executable file pdfopt.exe in the extracted file folder is the called program for this application and you need to call it in MS-DOS interface when optimizing PDF.
2. In order to input the commands, please open MS-DOS interface because this application is a MS-DOS oriented application.
3. Please follow the command template shown below to write your own commands:
pdfopt [options] <pdf-file> [<out-pdf>]
If you don’t understand this template, maybe the following examples will be the good tutor for you:
pdfopt.exe C:\in.pdf C:\out.pdf
pdfopt.exe C:\in\*.pdf C:\out\*.pdf
for %F in (D:\test\*.pdf) do "pdfopt.exe" "%F" "%~dpnF-out.pdf"
The first example is to optimize the PDF document without using any special modes.
The second example is to batch optimize the PDF documents with the help of wildcard “*”.
The last example is to linearize PDF document by using script language.
In addition, if you need to optimize the PDF document with different modes, please use the following options:
-mode 0: Linearize PDF file automatically
-mode 1: mode 1 to Linearize PDF file
-mode 2: mode 2 to Linearize PDF file
-mode 3: mode 3 to Linearize PDF file
-mode 4: mode 4 to Linearize PDF file
4. For running the commands, please hit Enter button on the keyboard.
5. Find the optimized PDF document in the specified location and then you are able to use the document for your purpose.
Do you want to get more information about this application? If so, welcome visit the homepage of VeryPDF PDF Linearization Optimizer Command Line. For your free trial, please click the following button to download the free evaluation version.