It is a pleasure for me to recommend you a smart tool to help to convert PDF to PDF/A on Windows platforms – VeryPDF PDF to PDF/A Converter in this article.
What is PDF/A?
PDF/A, which is managed by the International Organization for Standardization (ISO), is one set of standards among a suite of PDF-based standards to enable the long-term preservation of electronic documents. PDF/A file provides specifications for the creation, viewing, and printing of PDF documents, with the intent of preserving final documents of record as self-contained documents. The standard does not define an archiving strategy or the goals of an archiving system. Rather, it identifies a "profile" for a PDF file that makes it possible to reproduce the visual appearance of the document the exact same way in the future. This profile specifies what must be included in the file, while prohibiting features that are not suitable for long-term archiving.
What is VeryPDF PDF to PDF/A Converter?
VeryPDF PDF to PDF/A Converter has been designed to convert normal or scanned PDF documents to PDF/A-compliant documents. With this software, it is convenient for you to ensure your PDF files achievable and displayed reliably by the method to converting PDF file to PDF/A. Also, this tool helps to verify conformity of the result with the ISO standard.
Want to try this tool right now? Please download trial VeryPDF PDF to PDF/A Converter here.
What does VeryPDF PDF to PDF/A Converter support?
- Support various Windows systems - both 32 and 64-bit Windows 2000/XP/2003/Vista/2008/7
- Support running independently
- Support all PDF versions from 1.2 to 1.7
- Support converting normal or scanned PDF files to PDF/A-1b format professionally and exactly
- Support setting different color spaces.
- Support editing PDF descriptions including title, author, keywords, subject, creator, and producer
- Support setting the first page to be displayed in Open Action options
- Support options to set initial magnification degree for PDF Open Action
After all description from me, if trial software could not satisfy your eternal needs, please purchase VeryPDF PDF to PDF/A Converter so that you can convert PDF files to PDF/A again and again.