Please provide to us below mention details.Because I want purchase this SDK.
1). DOC to Any Converter (DOC2Any) : DOC to Any Converter SDK/COM Version (1 Server License USD$395)
...For this SDK which is the software required in Server.
Please send me the Server configuration details. This SDK I want to Implement with Asp.net Application.
1. For this SDK MS-Office and PDFCamp is required or not.
2. If any other solution for this SDK without using PDF Camp printer.
2). PDF to Image Converter :https://www.verypdf.com/app/pdf-to-image-converter/try-and-buy.html
(PDF to Image Converter COM)
Server License $299.00
This SDK also I want to use in my ASP.net application. So please give me details for which are dll required.
please reply as soon as possible.
Thanks & Regards
1). DOC to Any Converter SDK
DOC to Any Converter (DOC2Any) is need following software environments,
1. Windows 2003 or Windows 2008 or Windows 2010 server,
2. You need install MS Office or OpenOffice to convert office documents to PDF files,
3. You needn't install PDFcamp Printer, doc2any is not require PDFcamp Printer,
4. You needn't install Adobe Reader or Adobe Acrobat, doc2any is not require Adobe Reader and Adobe Acrobat applications,
MS Office or OpenOffice is the only requirement to run doc2any to convert office documents to PDF files.
2). PDF to Image Converter SDK
The following DLL files are need to convert PDF files to Image files,
pdf2image.dll is the main DLL Library, you can call it from your ASP.NET application to convert PDF files to image files directly.
If you wish use pdf2image.dll by a COM interface, you can use PDF2ImageCOM.exe to instead of pdf2image.dll library, PDF2ImageCOM.exe is a COM interface based on pdf2image.dll library, you can run following command line with administrator privilege to register PDF2ImageCOM.exe,
after that, you can add a reference to PDF2ImageCOM.exe from your ASP.NET application, then you can call it to convert PDF files to Image files easily.
PDF2ImageCOM.exe is a outside-process COM component, you can call it from both 32bit and 64bit application, please refer to following web pages for more information,