Question: I need to be able to convert a PDF file to images (one image per page) to be displayed on a web page like Google Docs does. This is for an internal intranet application where the requirements call for a PDF file on the web but with the ability to track scrolling, and this is the only way I can come up with to do it.The problem is that I can't find a good way to convert PDF files on the fly. Is there software which on VeryPDF can do that?
Answer: According to your needs, maybe you can use software VeryPDF PDF to Image Converter Cloud API, by this software, you can convert PDF files to image on the fly. And this cloud API application can be called from any platform and any program languages, include C#, VB.NET, ASP.NET, ASP, PHP, Java, Ruby, Amazon, etc. When conversion finishes, there will be image output with link or you can choose to let output image file displayed on a web page. By this cloud API PDF to image Converter, you can convert PDF to image like TIF, TIFF, BMP, PNG, EMF, GIF, JPG, JPEG, PCX, and TGA.
What the Cloud API of PDF to Image Converter can do for you?
- Convert PDF to Image on the fly.
- It can help you convert PDF to single page tiff or multipage tiff file.
- When output image format is tiff, this software provides professional compression methods.
- During the conversion, this software allows you to choose conversion page range.
- Specify output image width and height.
- Enable or disable dithering when reduce the number of bits per pixel to bit (1, 4 or 8 ).
- Rotate output image file.
- Run the conversion together with other programming languages like Java, Ruby, Amazon, etc.
How to use cloud API of PDF to Image Converter?
- Register an account then you will get an API key for authentication.
- By the API key, you will get the following URL to run the conversion.
- Please upload the PDF files and then you will get the URL. Please put the URL at the end of the above URL like this:
At the end of the URL, you can add some parameters to specify the output image formats. By the above URL, we can convert PDF to image and specify image resolution is 300.
- Another examples:
By this URL, we can convert example PDF to image as JPG and specify resolution as 150, rotate image in 180 degree.
- Another example:
By this above URL, we can convert PDF to image mono multipage tiff and specify resolution as 300, set compression method.
By this cloud API application, we can convert PDF to image on the fly easily. During the using, if you have any question, please contact us as soon as possible.