In this article, I will share a method of sharing documents directly from local computer to Facebook, Twitter, Gmail and other places. Meanwhile you can add some comments during the sharing. The application I will use is named as Free Online Document Sharing, by which we can like PDF, DOC, DOCX, XLS, XLSX, PPT, PPTX, HTM, HTML, TXT, RTF, HTM, HTML, GIF, JPEG, JPG, PNG, TIF, TIFF, PCL, PXL, PRN, XPS easily online and add some comments.
Free Online Document Sharing is cloud based application and it is totally free if you just need to with your friends. You can use this application as a tool of uploading local files online, as a tool of converting all the file formats I mentioned to PDF files under all the system or platforms, as a tool of viewing PDF, printing PDF directly online, as a tool of reading documents from Android system. Please check more information of this software on homepage, in the following part, I will show you how to and add some comments.
Step 1. Open website of Free Online Document Sharing
- When you open website then you will see the following snapshot. Here I will take share documents of doc online. Simply click button Browse to upload local doc file to website and then choose output format Flash Paper Viewer or HTML 5 paper viewer. Then click button Share Online.
- By clicking that button then we can Share Online and enter another tab where you can share document in the format of PDF.
Step 2. Share documents and add comments.
- The following snapshot is from the newly bounced tab, please have a check. For showing adding comment part clearly, I snapshot the bottom part. At the begging, you will find the doc documents.
- When adding comments, you need to input name, email box which are necessary. You can choose rating for this file, then add comment below it. Please fill Captcha and choose the options below it. Then the Add Comment button will go black which allows you to add comment.
- In the left part, you can click icon of Facebook, Twitter, Email and print to share documents. Click last icon then you will find more options for sharing documents.
- Now let us check the share doc document and source doc file from the following snapshot.
By this free online application, you can add comments and share documents easily. During the using, if you have any question, please contact us as soon as possible.