Question: In cloud storage API, I have a project, bucket and folder selected. Using Mac desktop, OSX 10.6.8: When I click "upload" button in cloud API, nothing happens. (cmd-click, option-click also do nothing).When I drag and drop a 12 KB file named "temp.pdf" from finder window to the blank area in cloud API where (presumably) files should be listed (which turns yellow when cursor is inside), I get a "whoops" error message. Permissions in cloud appear to allow me to edit. Bucket and folder names in cloud do NOT match those in finder. I must be missing something elementary. I would like to use this service, but I can not, is there any other solution on VeryPDF?
Answer: If you are Mac user and you need to VeryPDF ShareFile, by which you can upload any kind of common file to cloud and then save it for further checking. For one thing, this software is cloud based, so you can use it within any computer system including Mac of all version. Meanwhile this API supports all kind of files, so you do not need to worry that there would be error message when uploading files. By this application all the complicated steps you mention above could be saved. If you use the trail version, this API will for you 7 days. If you have API code, this software will keep all the uploaded file the whole life for you. So by this API, you can easily and safely. Please check more information of this software on homepage, in the following part, I will show you how to use this software.by cloud API, maybe you can have a free trial of
What kind of files could be uploaded and stored by this API?
- For now, this API supports most of the common files like PDF, DOC, DOCX, PPT, PPTX, XLS, XLSX, RTF, TXT, PDF, DOC, DOCX, PPT, PPTX, XLS, XLSX, RTF, TXT, PDF, DOC, DOCX, PPT, PPTX, XLS, XLSX, RTF, TXT image formats like bmp, .jpg, .jpeg, .tif, .tiff, .gif, .png, and .pcx.and so on so forth.
- As there are too many files supported I can not list all of them here. So you do not need to worry about supported file problem.
What kind of system of this cloud API support?
- This API could be opened either by computer or small devices which are Android system based. So no matter what your device system is, you can use this API for storing file easily.
- You can use this API for storing cellphone files and then check then on computer.
How to store file by this API?
- Please open browser and then input URL of http://a.vpdf.net then you can open its website. All the steps have been marked on website, once you see it then you will know how to use it.
- The following snapshot is from the website, please have a check.
- All you need to do is that click button Add File and then you can upload file to website.
- No matte when you open this website, you can find the files you have uploaded are there.
This free API tool is quite easy to use but very helpful for storing file. During the using, if you have any question, please contact us as soon as possible.