I am wondering if your VeryPDF PDF to HTML product can produce a single HTML file with embedded images and css styles as opposed to an HTML file with a folder with linked resources.
Yes, our PDF to HTML Converter does convert multi-page PDF file to single page HTML file, you can download and install PDF to HTML Converter GUI version from following web page,
You can click "File"->"Preferences"->"General"->click check-box "Generate as continuous HTML page" option, then you can convert your PDF file to single page HTML file easily.
Here is the user manual for PDF to HTML GUI Converter,
PDF to HTML Command Line Converter is support this function too, please look at following web page for more information,
- Automate Your Document Processes with VeryPDF Document Conversion Service
- Efficient and Accurate PDF to HTML Conversion with VeryPDF PDF to HTML SDK
- Powerful VeryPDF PDF Conversion SDK for Developers: Convert PDF, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, HTML, and More!
- Intelligent PDF Data Extraction with VeryPDF Data Extraction SDK: JSON Output, Table Extraction, and More
- Convert PDF to Text with VeryPDF PDF to Text SDK for Windows, Linux, Mac, iOS, Android platforms
- VeryPDF PDF SDK for Web & Windows & Linux & Mac & iOS & Android as well as PDF Conversion SDK
- Convert PDF to Word, Excel, PowerPoint, HTML, Text, etc. Editable Documents!
- Convert PPT to HTML format | Convert PowerPoint to HTML | Easily publish PPT online
- PDF to Excel Converter and OCR to Any Converter are two simple-to-use utilities which can extract tables and text from existing PDF documents as HTML or XML
- VeryPDF PDF Parser & Modify Component for .NET Developer License failed to extract characters which render by embedded subset and customized fonts
- How to export PDF to HTML?
- How to convert multi-page PDF file to single page HTML file?
- How to convert PDF to html?
- Is PDF2HTML not support Acrobat 6.0 PDF files?
- Convert encrypted PDF to HTML by command line