Compress your PDF files by VeryPDF PDF Compressor, VeryPDF PDF Compressor supports JBIG2 and JPEG2000 compression. VeryPDF PDF Compressor is developed for compressing PDF files. It can reduce the size of images in a PDF file by downsampling and compressing. To reduce the file size, it can also compress and subset the fonts used in the PDF. Besides compressing PDF, it can edit the description of PDF and protect the PDF with passwords.
VeryPDF PDF Compressor GUI for Windows,
VeryPDF PDF Compressor for Mac,
VeryDOC PDF Compressor Command Line,
VeryPDF PDF Compressor Command Line can be used to compress Adobe Acrobat PDF files, it can reduce PDF file size up to 40-95% using VeryPDF's format optimization technology for PDF file compression. The software optimizes PDF structures and compresses pictures, graphics and objects within a PDF file while preserving the original file format and quality. Compressed PDF files are much smaller, consume less storage space and are ideal for sharing and sending via email.
VeryPDF PDF Compressor Command Line is using the latest image compression technology and the new JBIG2 and JPEG2000 compression formats, PDF Compressor makes the most compact, Web-friendly PDF files available. PDF Compressor will compress black and white images by 5-10x (compared to TIFF G4) and color images by 10-100x (compared to JPEG) smaller. Compressed PDF files look exactly the same, and can be viewed using Adobe Reader. By reducing file size, documents can be emailed, transmitted, accessed, and stored more efficiently.
VeryPDF PDF Compressor Command Line features:
- Extreme Document Compression: PDF Compressor is using JPEG2000 technology to compress color scanned PDF down to the same size as black and white TIFF Group 4 images. That is a reduction of 100 times their original size while maintaining superior image quality and text legibility. Moreover, the PDF Compressor's JBIG2 compression cuts black and white documents in half. In short, VeryPDF's extreme compression technology translates into faster access and lower storage costs without foregoing image quality.
- Long-Term Archival: By offering ISO-compliant PDF/A output, the PDF Compressor ensures that documents maintain their appearance, readability and accessibility long into the future.
- Able to recompress existing PDF files with JBIG2 and JPEG2000 compression (JBIG2Decode and JPXDecode)
- Standard PDF or PDF/A output
- Archive Using PDF/A, Create PDF/A-1b documents which are fully compliant with ISO 19005-1 archiving standards
- Scalable, high-quality color images of very small size
- Significant space saved for document storage
- Encryption and decoding of the PDF document
- View and print-protect files with 128-bit PDF encryption
- Compress scanned documents up to 100x smaller
- Compress all PDF files by 40-95%: a 25MB file is reduced to less than 5MB
- Keep the original PDF format - no unzipping required
- Compress pictures, graphics and objects and shrink PDF file sizes efficiently
- Batch PDF compression from Command Line operation
- Support command line operation (for manual use or inclusion in scripts)
- Support all version of Acrobat PDF files
- Support all PDF file types - compress scanned PDF files, "born-digital" PDF documents such as converted Microsoft Office files and other PDF files
- Optimizes pictures, graphics, objects and internal PDF structure to reduce the size of PDF files
- Developer Version (SDK) available for custom applications (majority of programming languages are supported: C#, C++, Delphi, Visual BASIC, VB.net, etc.)
- Able to create password protected PDF file directly
- Embed and subset non-embedded fonts
- Remove unused objects (a garbage collector for PDF files)
- Makes the compact PDF files by reduce the image's quality and resolution (image's width and height). The file size of JPEG files can be reduced by changing the quality setting, often with little or no noticeable effect on the image. PDF Compressor will enable you to compress PDF files and will reduce the actual file size of these documents.
- Five preset options to compress PDF files,
-preset screen: screen-view-only quality, 72 dpi images
-preset ebook: low quality, 150 dpi images
-preset printer: high quality, 300 dpi images
-preset prepress: high quality, color preserving, 300 dpi images
-preset default: identical to "screen"
- Email, transmit, download and upload compressed documents quickly and easily
- Reduce storage and transmission requirements by 10x-100x
- Archive documents with full PDF/A compliance
- Produce better-looking files at smaller file-sizes
- Compress multiple files or an entire folder of documents, and its subfolders, with a single Command Line Operation
- Issue compression commands via command-line scripting or via our optional API
- Run PDF Compressor in a server-based environment
- Support 2000/XP/2003/Vista/2008/7, 32bit and 64bit, Windows platforms
- No maximum number of PDF pages limited
- PDF Compressor is One Time Fee, you needn't pay-per-page to use PDF Compressor
- Runtime Royalty Free licensing options (Developer License)
- Batch process to compress multiple PDF files with one click.
- Support subsample, average and bicubic downsample methods to reduce image size.
- Support JPG and Zip compression methods to reduce color and gray images.
- Support Zip, RLE, JBIG2, and CCITT Group 4 methods to compress monochrome images.
- Able to embed, compress and subset fonts of PDF.
- Support user password and owner password to protect PDF.
- Control permissions of printing, assembly, copying and commenting PDF.
- Edit PDF descriptions including title, author, subject, keywords, creator, and producer.
KEYWORDS: jbig2 pdf, jpeg2000 pdf, jpg2000 pdf, pdf compression, tiff compression, reduce pdf, compress pdf, optimize pdf, reduce pdf size