I am looking into toolkits that can programmatically convert FDFs and their associated templates into PDFs.
Do you have any tools that can do this?
Yes, we have the products to combine FDF and PDF file into a new PDF file, the following products have this function,
PDF Form Filler SDK,
VeryPDF PDF Toolbox Command Line for Windows,
VeryPDF PDF Toolbox Component for .NET,
You can also look at following web pages for more information,
- How to convert from a Fillable PDF file with XFA data layer to a static PDF file? I want to flatten my fillable PDF file to static PDF file.
- How to stamp barcodes to a PDF file and fill the PDF forms?
- PDF Form Filler C/C++ header file, Merge FDF, XFDF, XML into fillable PDF forms, Flatten PDF Forms
- Question regarding PDF Fill Online and Online Document Annotator
- VeryPDF PDF Signer Cloud Service allows you to add signatures to PDF files and fill out PDF forms
- 64bit version of PDF Form Filler SDK
- How to convert from fillable PDF file to non-fillable PDF file and keep original high quality?
- How to show and fill forms for PDF files in VB6 form?
- How To Electronically Sign Your PDF Documents using a Handwritten Signature Image?
- How can I "Flatten Comments" and "Flatten Forms" in PDF Editor?
- How to use your software
- How to use C# .NET to open a PDF form, pre-fill (or populate) the on-screen form, and make edits (text, checkboxes, etc.) to the online form, then have a SUBMIT button on each page to save the edits back to the database?
- How to fill PDF form, save form and then send it to some one directly?
- Affixed a Barcode on a PDF file
- How to convert Interactive form in to static form before sending it to iPhone?