I run the BATCH PDF EDITOR TOOL to change the Viewing option only for all 25 PDF's.
When the batch process completes, all the PDF's share the same viewing options as intended. However, now they all share the same Description details. I made sure description details were not "check marked", so I would assume it would ignore that part during the batch process.
Is there a way to not have the description details modified during a batch process?
I purchased the VeryPDF PDF Editor.
VeryPDF PDF Editor Home Page,
Please by following steps to try again,
1. Please set batch processing options first,
2. Open following file in notepad,
Set "Enable=0" under "[Info]" section,
3. Set "ReadOnly" attribute to this file,
4. OK, you can click "Start" button in BATCH PDF EDITOR TOOL to change the Viewing option only for all 25 PDFs and without change Description details now.
- Redact PDF: Permanently Removing Sensitive Content from PDF Files with VeryPDF Software
- Efficient OCR Software Development with VeryPDF OCR SDK – Affordable and Customizable Solution for Developers
- VeryPDF Document Converter Software Converts Word, DOC, DOCX, PDF, WPS, HTML, RTF, XLS, XLS, Excel and all popular file types
- How to add text stamps to PDF pages and convert PDF pages to image files with PDF Editor OCX product?
- VeryPDF PDF SDK for Web & Windows & Linux & Mac & iOS & Android as well as PDF Conversion SDK
- Streamline Your Document Workflow with VeryPDF Conversion Service
- VeryPDF .NET PDF Editor SDK for Developers Royalty Free
- VeryPDF PDF Editor is a powerful software that allows users to edit PDF files easily
- How to insert bookmarks into PDF files?
- How to hide File Open, Save, Print and Email buttons in the PDF Annotation / PDF Editor OCX Control?
- Create a PDF for iPhone and I need to resize PDF, how to?
- How to add Japanese font in PDF?
- Call PDF Editor OCX from VB.NET application
- New Features in VeryPDF PDF Editor v4.0
- Polyline content in PDF document