PDFPrinting.NET print library can be used to batch print PDF files without require Adobe Acrobat and Adobe Reader applications. Here you can take a quick look at the most important features of PDFPrinting.NET.
PDFPrinting.NET Print Library Features:
- Print PDF files from any .NET application
- Built-in font rendering engine.
- Handles any PDF compression and encryption.
- Full control over margins and scaling.
- Advanced rasterization engine for image printing.
- Works perfectly on any kind of printer.
- Reduced spool size and faster spooling.
- Adheres strictly to pdf specification.
- Standalone solution without outside dependencies.
- Working with password protected PDF documents.
- Custom print properties. Set page range, landscape, copies, resolution, scaling, print in color, paper size, source tray, collate, printer name or duplex. The below sample code demonstrates how to set those settings manually through your code.
- Silent printing enables you to print out documents in the background without user intervention. The below code sample will print out the PDF document to your default printer with default settings.
- Silent printing with already installed Adobe Reader. In case you would like to print using Adobe Reader for some specific document where our rendering doesn't meet your needs. The below sample code will invoke Adobe Reader in the background without being visible and print out the document.
.exe -shell D:\test.pdf
.exe -shell2 D:\test.pdf
PDFPrint Command Line and SDK can be found from this web page,
PDF Print Manager SDK for .NET