The Annotation API enables users to easily comment and mark up documents (PDF, Office, Image and other file types) within the VeryPDF Viewer API.
- Add individual annotations or collaborate on revisions
- Remove annotations from the document or burn into a final file
- Maintain the original file's integrity
- Multiple users can mark up the document with the layering functionality
- Also, view and comment on each other's markups
HTML5 Online Document Annotator can be evaluated from this web page,
Users can choose to see all annotations at once, or show/hide individual user contributions to see only the annotations they want. This enables a sense of trust by removing the confusion of multiple files with individual markups.
Annotation tools include:
- Image stamp
You can also customize many of the tools by modifying color, opacity, border width, and font settings.
Annotations are supported for 50+ file types, including:
- Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Images (JPG, TIFF, PNG, SVG, etc.)
Keep Track of Contributor Revisions
Annotations can be made by each contributor as a layer.
- Select an annotation layer(s) from a drop down menu of contributors
- Add annotations or comments on a contributor's layer
- Submit annotations for review
- Show or hide annotations
- Merge annotations
- Option to merge all or select annotations
Preserve Original Documents After Annotation
Slash decision-making time and improve review, approval, and collaboration capabilities in existing applications through expandable and scalable viewer-based annotations.
- Annotations are stored in separate XML files
- Preserve the document in its original state for regulatory compliance
- Switch annotations and comments on and off at the click of a button
- Free Online Document Viewer (Flash & HTML5 Paper Viewer)
- VeryPDF Online PDF Toolbox,
- VeryPDF Online PDF Form Filler,
- Online VeryPDF DRM Security Tool
- VeryPDF Cloud API Platform