Do you have software that converts PPT to html?
Also, do you have software that converts PDF to html?
Someone has mocked up a website using PowerPoint, and I have to convert it to HTML / CSS.
This is not a request to simply embed PowerPoint into the webpages. This will not be a static HTML site. PHP will generate HTML, and there are a bunch of forms for the user to submit information.
Is there a conversion tool, or a series of conversion hoops that I can jump through? I'd much rather have the styles in CSS than inline in the HTML.
>>Do you have software that converts PPT to html?
Yes, we have, you can use VeryDOC DOC to Any Converter Command Line to convert from PPT files to HTML files.
>>Also, do you have software that converts PDF to html?
Yes, you can use "PDF to HTML Converter Command Line" software to convert from PDF files to HTML files,
VN:F [1.9.20_1166]Convert PPT to HTML format | Convert PowerPoint to HTML | Easily publish PPT online,
- Efficient and Accurate PDF to HTML Conversion with VeryPDF PDF to HTML SDK
- Java PDF to Web Converter – Java PDF Library to Convert PDF to HTML5 / SVG
- Automate Your Document Processes with VeryPDF Document Conversion Service
- Powerful VeryPDF PDF Conversion SDK for Developers: Convert PDF, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, HTML, and More!
- Intelligent PDF Data Extraction with VeryPDF Data Extraction SDK: JSON Output, Table Extraction, and More
- Convert PDF to Text with VeryPDF PDF to Text SDK for Windows, Linux, Mac, iOS, Android platforms
- VeryPDF PDF SDK for Web & Windows & Linux & Mac & iOS & Android as well as PDF Conversion SDK
- Convert PDF to Word, Excel, PowerPoint, HTML, Text, etc. Editable Documents!
- PDF to Excel Converter and OCR to Any Converter are two simple-to-use utilities which can extract tables and text from existing PDF documents as HTML or XML
- VeryPDF PDF Parser & Modify Component for .NET Developer License failed to extract characters which render by embedded subset and customized fonts
- Converting Word Doc File to PDF Issue…
- Problem when install docPrint Pro v5.0 to Windows 7 64bit system
- Use html2pdf.exe to convert xls to pdf
- How to add multiple Watermarks & Stamps to generated PDF file using DOC to Any Converter Command Line software? How to use "-watermarkfile" option?
- Can DocToAny work without the need for user to install MS Office?