I would like to use your SDK for one of the projects. I would need to add the pdf editor within the existing web app where the user does not need to go outside the app to edit pdf and can be saved there only after editing. Editing options could be text, annotation, signature, etc. Hope we can achieve using your SDK. Also, would like to know the pricing model.
Thanks for your message, you can use our "PDF Annotation SDK/OCX" to add text annotation, image annotation, signature, etc. elements to PDF pages, "PDF Annotation SDK/OCX" is a Windows product, you can download and install it from our website directly,
after you install the "PDF Annotation SDK/OCX", please look at following web pages for more information,
"PDF Annotation SDK/OCX" Developer License is USD$2999.00, it's royalty free.
If you wish annotate the PDF files online and without install any software to your client's system, you may test our "Online Document Annotator", "Online Document Annotator" is a HTML5 web application, you can use it to annotate your PDF files and install nothing to your system,
VN:F [1.9.20_1166]How to add text annotation, image annotation, signature, etc. to PDF pages?,
- How to show and fill forms for PDF files in VB6 form?
- How to integrate a PDF Editor or PDF Annotation into my Windows application?
- Custom Branded PDF Annotator and PDF Markup
- How to hide File Open, Save, Print and Email buttons in the PDF Annotation / PDF Editor OCX Control?
- Converting the PDF Version Number from 1.1 to 1.4 or higher
- How To Electronically Sign Your PDF Documents using a Handwritten Signature Image?
- I’m looking for a PDF Editor SDK which has View, Edit, Draw, Highlight, Add text, Add pictures, add hyperlinks, add shapes, etc. functions, this will work on a server and supports both Website and iPad app.
- [VeryPDF Release Notes] VeryPDF Released an Online PDF Editor to allow you to edit, comment and annotate PDF files in web browser directly
- How to add certain information to an editable PDF file from VB6 or VB.NET program? How to fill PDF forms?
- PDF Viewer OCX and PDF Editor Active X for Winforms
- How to add ellipse comment to PDF document
- Add ellipse to PDF
- Use PDF Editor as PDF Description Tool
- Edit PDF Subject with PDF Editor
- Where to get samples of various PDF versions?