VeryPDF PDFstamp is a high-performance software application that allows you to add watermarks, time/date stamps, headers/footers, copyrights, company logos and many other types of stamps to PDF files.
PDFstamp gives you good control over how to define stamps, place stamps, and how many stamps to create. If you want to use images or stationery PDFs as stamps, you can choose to scale them to make them fit exactly. If you need to use multiple stamps, you can customize and preview each stamp separately, so you can know exactly what the stamp PDF document looks like. There are no restrictions on the number of PDF files you can mark with VeryPDF PDFstamp.
It comes as a Graphic Interface application, command line tool, COM object and .NET assembly.
* Type 1, TrueType and OpenType font support;
* Font embedding and subsetting support;
* Full Unicode support;
* Gray, RGB and CMYK colorspace support;
* Invisible text stamp support;
* Multiline text stamp support;
* Dynamic text variables support;
* Support for JPEG, GIF, TIFF, PNG, BMP images as stamp;
* PDF overlay support;
* Place stamp over or behind the page content;
* Apply multiple stamps in a single pass;
* Fully multi-threaded;
* Linearization (Fast Web View) support;
* PDF encryption support (RC4/AES algorithms);
* Does NOT require any Adobe software;