I have seen a post that customer is looking for a software to automatically add watermarks to PDFs before downloading files from a website.
Short summary of the customer requirement:
- Software will be installed on-premise on a server.
- Functionality required:
- Users are accessing PDFs on a file system
- Before opening the PDF the software should run the watermark job and add information like user name, time, company name etc. to every page of the document.
- Once completed the document will be opened with the watermark.
- The customer would like to ensure with this that information on who accessed the files and when is always printed as a watermark to the PDFs.
But my concern is I have a synology product, is this software compatible to Synolgy as well?
Product model : synology ds420+
You may download the trial version of PDF Stamp Command Line and PDF Stamp COM/SDK products from our website to try,
Our PDF Stamp Command Line and PDF Stamp COM/SDK products are standalone products, they don't require any 3rd software, so I think it should no problem to compatible to Synolgy product.
If you encounter any problem with these products, please feel free to let us know, we will assist you asap.
btw, above products are support Windows system only, if you wish to add watermarks to PDF files on Linux system, you may try the following products,
Java PDFTools (jpdftools.jar) Command Line,
java -jar jpdftools.jar -$ XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX OverlayPDF test.pdf .\stamps\Standard.pdf -position foreground _out_OverlayPDF.pdf
Java PDF Toolkit (jpdfkit),
java -jar jpdfkit.jar sample_in1.sample_fillform.pdf output "_overlay_out.pdf"
java -jar jpdfkit.jar sample_in2.pdf multistamp sample_fillform.pdf output "_muloverlay_out.pdf"
java -jar jpdfkit.jar "sample_fillform.pdf" multibackground sample_in2.pdf output "_mulunderlay_out.pdf"
You can call these tools from your own applications to add watermarks to PDF files easily.