A couple of Questions around OCR with VB.net.
I am needing to loop through a folder of files and
AUTOMATICALLY rotate if required
Save as a Readable PDF
Do you have a Component to do this?
What does it cost?
When was it last updated?
What is your Support turnaround?
>>A couple of Questions around OCR with VB.net.
>>I am needing to loop through a folder of files and
>>AUTOMATICALLY rotate if required
>>Save as a Readable PDF
>>Do you have a Component to do this?
Thanks for your message, yes, VeryPDF has a "VeryPDF OCR to Any Converter SDK/COM" product, this product can loop through a folder of all files, execute Rotate, Despeckle, Deskew, OCR actions and save to new searchable PDF files automatically, you may download the trial version of "VeryPDF OCR to Any Converter SDK/COM" product from this web page to try,
>>What does it cost?
The cost of Server License is USD$595.00 per server, the developer license is USD$2995.00 per developer, if you need to integrate "VeryPDF OCR to Any Converter SDK/COM" product into your product and distribute it along with your product to your customers, you will need buy developer license, the developer license is royalty free.
>>When was it last updated?
The last updated date is 07/02/2023.
>>What is your Support turnaround?
VeryPDF provides gold support for all of VeryPDF products, please find our Support Options from this web page,
If you select Gold Support for One Year, you will receive:
1. Priority Product Support, 7 Days per Week, by Email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
2. Product Updates at no additional charge.
3. Product Version Upgrades at no additional charge.
4. Access to pre-release product.
5. The Gold Support Plan has a term of one year.
6. VeryPDF will use reasonable best efforts to correct failure and provide this fix to client in a timely manner.
7. Gold Support does include analysis of problematic files or other troubleshooting activities.
8. Provide technical support by Skype, TeamViewer, LogMeIn, WebEx, etc. tools.
9. Provide Remote Debugging Service.