Home PDF2HTML Document
PDF files away are quite fine to
print but editing them is a bit of trouble. Specially if you need to grab or
paste or copy some text from a PDF file. Besides those who have small windows
are sick and tired scrolling around the window as PDF files do not reflow in
smaller windows. Whatever your reason is to convert PDF file to HTML file, you
need a reliable but easy-to-use solution.
PDF to HTML Converter does exact bookmarks tree view, it can preserving the
original PDF file bookmarks tree view in HTML file is now possible with PDF to
HTML converter, regardless of your PDF document language. PDF to HTML Converter
does support multiple language documents, such as, you can convert PDF documents
containing text in different languages, include: English, French, German,
Italian, Portuguese, Spanish, Czech, Russian, Slovenian, Swedish, Danish, Greek,
etc. PDF to HTML Converter has more features, it can quickly convert PDF to HTML,
it is needn't Adobe Acrobat and Adobe Reader, etc.
More important features in PDF to HTML Converter product:
- Convert PDF to HTML converts PDF file into one continuous html page
- Convert PDF to HTML processes the conversion at very high speed
- Convert PDF to HTML supports command line operation (for manual use or inclusion in scripts)
- Convert PDF to HTML does NOT need Adobe Acrobat software
- Convert PDF to HTML supports Win98/ME/NT/2000/XP/2003/7/2008/etc. platforms.
- Support both 32bit and 64bit systems.
- Convert PDF to HTML converts vector graphics into image files
- Convert PDF to HTML allows replacement of fonts and characters in generated HTML
- Convert PDF to HTML supports optimize and scale HTML code for different screen resolutions
- Convert PDF to HTML supports multiple document conversions (Batch Processing)
- Convert PDF to HTML supports encrypted PDF file
- Convert PDF to HTML supports insert your Homepage URL into the navigation bar
- Convert PDF to HTML supports drag and drop files and batch conversion
- Convert PDF to HTML supports PDF1.8 protocol (formerly only supported by Acrobat
- Convert PDF to HTML is an easy to use stand-alone application
- Convert PDF to HTML generates Navigation, Page Index Bars
- Automatically resize pictures to fit frame borders
- Accurately preserves Text, Tables, Graphics & Layout
- Convert outer fonts into text and embedded fonts into images
- Converted files can be automatically loaded immediately after conversion complete
- Image quality can be costumed
- The title of the HTML page can be costumed
- The keywords of the HTML page can be costumed
- The background of the HTML page can be costumed
- The quality of JPEG file can be costumed
- Convert PDF to HTML software supports create monochrome and colorized JPEG file
- Convert PDF to HTML software supports hyperlinks from PDF file to HTML file
- Automatically links page numbers to all generated pages
Convert PDF to HTML software retains the layout of the original PDF document, creating a fully-formatted and editable
HTML document. Convert PDF to HTML software separates text,
columns and images, giving you amazing access to text and data. Best of all, PDF
to HTML Converter works with all industry-standard PDF files that were originally created from popular PC applications - including Microsoft Word, Quark and others.
Click here to learn more...
Element examples in HTML format:
Header of the HTML document:<head>...</head>.
Usually the title should be included in the head, for example:
Headings: HTML headings are defined with the <h1>
to <h6> tags:
<p>Paragraph 1</p> <p>Paragraph 2</p>
Line breaks:<br>. The difference between <br> and
<p> is that 'br' breaks a line without altering the semantic structure of the
page, whereas 'p' sections the page into paragraphs. Note also that 'br' is an empty
element in that, while it may
have attributes, it can take no content and it does not have to have an end tag.
<p>This <br /> is a paragraph <br /> with <br /> line breaks</p>
<!-- This is a comment -->
Comments can help understanding of the markup and
do not display in the webpage.
Links | Contact
Copyright © 2002- VeryPDF.com, Inc. All rights reserved.
Send comments about this site to the webmaster.