JPG to Acrobat Converter - JPG to Acrobat
JPG to Acrobat Conversion - Convert JPG to Acrobat file
1. The converter is able to instantly convert JPG files into
2. The software is a standalone program and does not require any other third-party programr.
3. The application is a batch Acrobat Converter that you can convert a lot of JPG files to
Acrobat documents at one time!
JPG to Acrobat Features:
JPG to Acrobat supports TIF, TIFF, JPG, JPEG, PNG, GIF, PCD, PSD, TGA,
BMP, DCX, PIC, EMF, WMF, etc. image formats;
JPG to Acrobat can combine multiple directories and images into one PDF
JPG to Acrobat does NOT need Adobe Acrobat software;
JPG to Acrobat supports Win98/ME/NT/2000/XP platforms;
JPG to Acrobat supports Multi-page image file to PDF conversion;
JPG to Acrobat supports sorting on file name when converting batches;
JPG to Acrobat supports single file processing, single directory
processing, multi-level directory processing and many other processing
JPG to Acrobat can set automatic despeckling (of B/W images; removes
noise) and skew-correction;
- JPG to Acrobat supports drag and drop;
- JPG to Acrobat supports password protection for PDF files with 40 or 128
- JPG to Acrobat supports auto open PDF file after creation;
- JPG to Acrobat supports specify any resolution in the generated PDF file;
- JPG to Acrobat supports set the document title, subject, author and
- JPG to Acrobat supports scanner;
- JPG to Acrobat supports monitor multiple directories;
- JPG to Acrobat supports generate bookmarks;
- JPG to Acrobat supports merge to an existing PDF file;
- Image can be dragged directly
from Windows Explorer and converted quickly;
When batch converting, several
image files can be merged to create a single PDF file, or each image file
may be converted into individual PDF files;
Makes use of effective
compression processing to minimize space occupied by the created PDF files;
Set file permissions to
restrict printing, copying, and future modifications to the document;
JPG to Acrobat is a powerful application which can help you convert different kinds of images to Acorbat docuemnts in batches. There are a lot of practical functions which are able to meet your requirements. If you want to know more information about JPG to Acrobat Converter, Click here to learn more...
© 2000-2012 by VeryPDF.com, Inc.
Send comments about this site to the webmaster.