With VeryPDF PDFPrint Command Line, you canvia a in a very convenient way. without the installation of any Adobe application in your computer. If you are going to vertically on both sides via a , you will use the following command: -duplex 3.
The following of this article will throw light on the command -duplex 3 and show how tovertically on both sides via a command line.
At first, you should run the command prompt window. Click on button “Start” on the left down corner on your computer; >Click on “Run”; > enter “cmd” in the “Run” dialog box; > press “OK” to close the “Run” dialog box and open the command prompt window. You can also follow these four red arrows in the picture below to run the command prompt window. You can also follow the red arrows on the picture as below.
Secondly, enter a command line in the following pattern:
pdfprint.exe -duplex 3 <PDF Files>
- pdfprint.exe refers to the executable file;
- -duplex 3 is the command you use to print PDF on both sides of a piece of paper vertically.
- 3 is the parameter which stands for printing vertically. Please don’t forget to leave a space between –duplex and <int>.
- <PDF Files> represents the PDF file you want to print.
For instance, you can type a command line like this:
E:\pdfprint_cmd\pdfprint.exe -duplex 3 E:\top.pdf
- E:\pdfprint_cmd\pdfprint.exe is the directory of the executable file placed in the folder pdfprint_cmd on disk E.
- -duplex 3 indicates the computer to print PDF file on two sides vertically.
- E:\top.pdf is the directory of the PDF file that is selected. It can be replaced by the directory of the PDF file you selected in your computer.
The last step is to press the “Enter” key. The assessable printer device will begins to print PDF file on both sides. The following is the results of -duplex 3.
the results of -duplex 3:
To free download VeryPDF PDFPrint Command Line, please visit the following website: http://www.verypdf.com/pdfprint/index.html The free version of VeryPDF PDFPrint Command Line is available here. to get help with commands and parameters, please visit http://www.verypdf.com/pdfprint/pdf-print-cmd.html