If you want to convert PPT to image by, I suggest VeryPDF Document Converter (docPrint Pro) to you. As professional document converter, VeryPDF Document Converter can convert PPT to over 100 image formats without third party applications. Document Converter provides four applications: the GUI version, docPrint Pro Command Line, Image Converter Command Line, and docPrint SDK. docPrint Pro Command Line is the one which can help you solve your problem.
To use docPrint Pro Command Line to convert PPT to image, you need to take three steps.
1. Download and install Document Converter
Please download Document Converter as first. Then, install it. After that, you can find doc2pdf.exe in the installation folder named docPrint Pro v5.0. The executable file doc2pdf.exe is docPrint Pro Command Line.
2. Run Window Command Prompt
Command Prompt (cmd.exe) is ainterpreter supplied by Windows. It is based on all Windows operating systems like Windows 7, Vista, and XP. If you are in Windows 7, you can do as follows to open the Command Prompt window:
- Click the Start button to open up the Start menu
- Type cmd in the search box on the Start menu
- Press the Enter key on your keyboard.
3. Type a
According to the basic usage of doc2pdf.exe, you are going to type a command line as the examples as below.
Usage: doc2pdf [options] <-i Document Files> [-o Output]
- "C:\docPrint Pro v5.0\doc2pdf.exe" -i C:\*.ppt -o E:\*.pnm
- "C:\docPrint Pro v5.0\doc2pdf.exe" -i C:\in.ppt -o E:\out.bmp
- "C:\docPrint Pro v5.0\doc2pdf.exe" -i C:\in.ppt -o E:\out.ppm
As we have mentioned in the first paragraph, docPrint Pro Command Line supports more than 100 image file formats : TIFF, PNG, PNM, PPM, WMF, PBM, PGM, PIC, JBG, JP2, EPS, BMP, EMF, etc. (see more). Please use this command line application to convert PPT to image files you like. Don’t forget to press Enter after you tying a command line.