In this article, I will show you how to edit images in PDF file. Sometimes the image kept in the PDF file can not reach our requirements, so we need to edit them. It is know to all that in the PDF file we can not edit images, how should we settle that problem? In this article, I will provide a solution for you, hoping it can help you in some degree.
The inspiration for writing this article comes from one of our friends question. He asked that “For a page where there are 6 different photo images, we'd like to have ability to edit one or two of the photos for brightness (too dark), etc. that are on the page - to somehow just identify a certain part of the page and be able to edit.Do you have any product that would give us the ability to do that?”
My way to figure this matter out is to convert this PDF file to word then edit images in PDF by MS word. Now let us make it step by step.
- Check the source image file in the PDF file. It is a little dark then I need to make it more bright.
- Download software PDF to Word converter,this software is free downloading. Here is the link for you, https://www.verypdf.com/pdf2word/pdf2word.exe . This software also can be called by MS Dos Windows.
- When you download it to your PC, there will be an icon on the desktop. Double click it then you can enter its software interface.
- Simple dragging the PDF file needed converting to the software interface will be OK. And there will be a dialogue which reminds you to choose a place to save the converted files.
- A few seconds later, the converted file will be opened automatically if you need.
By this way, you can edit images in PDF files. If you need to more about this software, please visit the homepage of VeryPDF PDF to Word Converter. This software was developed by VeryPDF software company, there are hundreds of software on this website. If you have any question about this software, please contact us by the ways supported on this website.