We are testing your VeryPDF Cloud API and have a number of questions for you.
Is it also possible to upload a PDF file as byte array.
if so, where can we find the examples of this.
Are there any other option to upload an infile other than a url?
Thanks for your message, you can test "VeryPDF Cloud PDF Data Extractor" from this web page,
You can upload a PDF file from local system or import a URL for that PDF file, however, "VeryPDF Cloud PDF Data Extractor" doesn't support upload a pdf file as byte array, sorry for this matter.
We have also provided "VeryPDF PDF Extract Tool Command Line" for clients who using the Windows, Mac and Linux systems, you may download the trial version of "VeryPDF PDF Extract Tool Command Line" from this web page for test purpose,
VN:F [1.9.20_1166]Does the Cloud PDF Data Extractor able to upload a PDF file as Byte Array?,
- How to get key value pairs from both scanned PDF files and plain text PDF files (or text and image mixed PDF files)?
- How to use PDF Extract Tiff 2.0 via command line and processing PDF files within sub-directories and the use of wildcards?
- In VeryPDF PDF Extract Tool Command Line software, may I know if the X and Y coordinates represent in points and can I apply a standard factor to convert it to cm?
- PDF Contents Extractor :: VeryPDF PDF Extract Tool Command Line does Analyze PDF files and Extract Text, Fonts, Drawings, Images, etc. Contents from PDF files automatically
- How to view office documents using VeryPDF DocViewer Online?
- How to rotate some pages of the PDF file 90 degrees to create a jpg file?
- Questions for VeryPDF Cloud products
- How to extract image elements and text elements from PDF pages using PDF Parser and Modify Component for .NET Developer License?
- How to extract some PDF pages from a PDF file and save to a new PDF file using Python?
- Cloud API Platform provides following SDKs / APIs for SaaS Websites
- How can I copy annotations/highlighting from one PDF to an updated version of that PDF?
- How to edit PDF, DOC, DOCX, XLS, XLSX, PPT, PPTX, RTF HTML etc. document formats from web browser?
- [VeryPDF Release Notes] VeryPDF Releases a powerful Free Online File Converter today
- How to read RSS news without RSS reader installed?
- How to convert documents to flash free and share it online?