Do you need to modify the ModDate (Modification Date) and CreationDate fields in PDF file? if yes, VeryPDF Advanced PDF Tools software will useful to you, you can use Advanced PDF Tools to modify ModDate (Modification Date) and CreationDate fields in PDF file easily.
The first, please look at following web page to understand the date format in PDF file,
You can download and install Advanced PDF Tools software from this web page,
After you install it, you can run it and load your PDF file into Advanced PDF Tools software,
On the "Optimize" tab, please check "Remove metadata" option,
and then click "Change" button, you will get a new PDF file, the dates will be changed properly in the new PDF file.
This is the date in original PDF file,
This is the date in new PDF file, as you see, the date fields have been changed properly,
- pdftoolbox: error while loading shared libraries: libgcj.so.7rh: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory External program terminated with exit code 127
- PDF Command Line Tools for Linux
- A solution to encrypt the PDF files by read employees’ data from Excel Spreadsheet, and email the PDF files to employees
- I want to manage PDF attachments on Command Line CLI interface
- How to apply an open password to a PDF file using advanced pdf tools command line software?
- Can you please tell me which versions of RedHat are supported with "VeryPDF PDF Toolbox Shell for Linux"?
- I would like to purchase a New License of VeryPDF Toolbox for AIX server.
- How to modify Properties and Metadata, such as Title, Author, Subject, Keywords, Creator, CreationDate and ModDate to PDF files using Python Program Language? Manipulate PDFs with Python
- How to call 32bit PDF Parser & Modify Component (pdfparsersdk2.dll) DLL library from 64bit EXE application?
- Rescale pdf page content using command line
- Is there a way to export the data (file name, page count, file size, information) to an excel spreadsheet?
- Set pdf page content size using command line
- How to append custom descriptions to pdf files?
- What is the GUI version of Advanced PDF Tools?