How to save a pdf file on different server where the printer PDFCamp is installed
We have a problem to generate a pdf file in path from a different server where the printer PDFCamp is installed.
The currently situation is:
Through an ASP application on server SERVER_A, where printer is installed, I want to save on path \\SERVER_B\file.pdf, but is not possible, don't give any errors, but not create the file, instead if I save on path \\SERVER_A\file.pdf it working properly.
All paths have write permissions.
The question is: Can I assign different server path at 'fileName' property wich not be the server where PDFCamp printer is installed? If the answer is true, how I can save a generated file in the SERVER_A printer to a path on SERVER_B?
This matter is caused by your system settings, I guess system user account hasn't permission to access to SERVER_B folder, so it can't create the PDF file on SERVER_B. however, you can create the PDF file in SERVER_A first, and then copy the PDF files to SERVER_B at later, is this okay to you?
Ok, I try this way, create in SERVER_A and then copy to SERVER_B.
Thanks for your reply.
- PDF Printer Driver, OEM PDF Printer Drivers for PDF Generation
- How to configure PDFcamp Printer not prompt a Save As Dialog box after install it to Windows 8 Surface Pro?
- How to call html2pdf.exe (DocConverter COM) from ASP code on Windows 2008 R2 64bit system directly?
- VeryPDF PDF Producer (VeryPDF docPrint, PDFcamp Printer), creates PDF, PS, EPS, TIFF, JPEG, etc. documents from any Windows application via the print function.
- Where to found SaveAs options in PDFcamp Printer x64 version?
- Suppress Save As dialog in PDFcamp Printer 64bit
- Batch append printing pages to existing PDF file by PDFcamp Printer (PDF Writer) x64
- PDF Camp crash upon creation of PDF, set DEP to pdfcp.exe
- Will html2pdf.exe using the conversion queue?
- VeryPDF Releases PDFcamp Printer x64 v3.0 today
- The method to print webpage to pdf
- PDF camp not printing MS Word docs
- I have an Access document, how can I save it to PDF file?
- Three ways to print rtf to pdf
- A way to print files of AutoCAD to pdf
This entry was posted in PDFcamp Printer
and tagged PDFcamp Printer
. Bookmark the permalink