VeryPDF PDFPrint Command Line can really help you when youand want to add watermarks to PDF files. It support various watermark settings, like color, font, anger, and offset. When you want to move the watermark from up to down, you can set vertical offset of watermark. And the following command -wy <int> can be used to set Y offset of the watermark.
This article would like to introduce how to set vertical offset of watermark andvia a .
Step 1: Open the command prompt window
In order to open the command prompt window you have to take four steps: click “Start” > “Run” > enter cmd in the “Run” dialog box; > press “OK” in the “Run” dialog box. The black and white command prompt window will appear on the computer screen immediately. The figure as follows illustrate those steps:
Step 2: Enter a
Theyou are going to enter in the command prompt window should contain four parts, according to the following pattern.
pdfprint.exe -wtext <string> -wy <int> <PDF Files>
- pdfprint.exe represents the executable file of VeryPDF PDFPrint Command Line.
- -wtext <string> is the command can be used to add a watermark to a PDF file. The angle brackets <> are always used to mark essential contents and string refers to character string and it means that the text for watermark should be enclosed by a pair of quotes “”.
- -wy<int> is the command you can used to set vertical offset of watermark. Pixel is the unit to measure the offset. Int stands for integer. The integer can be negative or positive. If it is negative, the watermark will move from top to bottom; vice versa.
- <PDF Files> represents the input PDF file you have selected.
For instance, you can refer to the following command line to enter a proper command line, depending on your computer.
D:\pdfprint_cmd\pdfprint.exe -wtext "watermark" –wy 2000 D:\top.pdf
- D:\pdfprint_cmd\pdfprint.exe is the directory of the executable file. It indicates that the executable file pdfprint.exe is placed in the folder pdfprint_cmd on disk D.
- -wtext "watermark" is the command you use to add the text watermark to the PDF file.
- -wy 2000 is the command indicates that the watermark should move from top to bottom for 2000 pixels. If the number is -2000, the watermark will move from bottom to top for 2000 pixels.
- D:\top.pdf is the directory of the input PDF file, which is stored in the root folder of disk D. You can replace it with the directory of the PDF file you want to print in your computer.
Step 3: Press the “Enter” key
As soon as you press “Enter” on the keyboard, the accessible printer will begin to print PDF with watermark immediately. The following show the results of different watermark vertical offset settings. If you want to free download VeryPDF PDFPrint Command Line, please visit the following website: http://www.verypdf.com/pdfprint/index.html
The watermark of default setting
The result of -wy 2000
The result of -wy -2000