How to update PDFcamp Printer from 32-bit to 64-bit Windows?
When you need to update your PDFcamp Printer from 32-bit to 64-bit Windows, maybe you will meet some difficulties like I met, so hoping that my experience will help you in this matter.
Different with other software, this software can not be removed from Control Panel. And even if you have installed the new version of this software, you can not use it. The original version will be still here and it effects the functions of the new version. When this kind of matter happened, you need to update it according to the following way.
Step 1. Click the menu Start at the left bottom corner of your computer then go to Printers and Faxes, like I did in the following snap shot.
Step 2. Find PDFcamp Printer in the printer list. Left click the blank space to go to server properties.
Step 3.Go to Drivers tab and choose PDFcamp Printer then click Remove button. If you do not need to set other things, you can click the button OK to end the deleting process.
Step 4. Now you can download the new version of PDFcamp Printer and input the code to make it to the updated version. If you have not get the code for updating, please send us the order ID which begins with the letter U or E then we will send the updated link for you. If you need to know about this software, please go to its homage.
If you have any question about updating this software, you are welcome to contact us by the ways supported by this website.
- PDF Printer Driver, OEM PDF Printer Drivers for PDF Generation
- How to configure PDFcamp Printer not prompt a Save As Dialog box after install it to Windows 8 Surface Pro?
- How to call html2pdf.exe (DocConverter COM) from ASP code on Windows 2008 R2 64bit system directly?
- VeryPDF PDF Producer (VeryPDF docPrint, PDFcamp Printer), creates PDF, PS, EPS, TIFF, JPEG, etc. documents from any Windows application via the print function.
- Where to found SaveAs options in PDFcamp Printer x64 version?
- Suppress Save As dialog in PDFcamp Printer 64bit
- Batch append printing pages to existing PDF file by PDFcamp Printer (PDF Writer) x64
- PDF Camp crash upon creation of PDF, set DEP to pdfcp.exe
- Will html2pdf.exe using the conversion queue?
- VeryPDF Releases PDFcamp Printer x64 v3.0 today
- Convert Office files to PDF files on 64bit Windows System by Doc Converter COM
- Print files of AutoCAD to PDF and edit PDF automatically
- What is font embedding and subsetting? Is your PDF Printer support font embedding and subsetting functions?
- VeryPDF Virtual PDF Printer Software, Print Documents to PDF Files Lightning Fast
- How to do when missing some kinds of fonts after converting RTF to PDF
This entry was posted in PDFcamp Printer
and tagged PDFcamp Printer
. Bookmark the permalink