Scan to Word OCR is a very useful software desinged to help users to convert scanned images into editable Word or RTF documents. It can recognize six languages which include: English, French, Spanish, Italian,German and Portuguese. With the advance techlnology of OCR, it can help the retain the original layout perfectly.
Scan to Word OCR can be used to help users convert scanned images into editable Word with original layout. With the options listed in the right side of the Scan to Word interface , the users can convert Scanned images according to their needs. Here we will introduce a very easy way to convert scanned images into Word with Original Layout-Scan to Word OCR Converter.
- First Download this software to your PC and the interface will shown on your desktop. The picture of interface is listed below:
- Click the button"Add Files" and select the scanned images you want to convert or you can drag the files into the list. If some files you want to clear in the list, select the files with the mouse and click the button "Remove", Click the button "Remove All" if you want to remove all the files.
- On the right side of the interface, four group boxes are provided for you to choose which can help you convert scanned images into editable Word or RTF documents. Therefore choose the first choice"Original Layout without text boxes (Best)" in the group box of "Output options", the first seven options are for the different output layout formats, options fron 8 to 13 six languages supported by the application.
- In the next group box of “Output formats", choose the "MS Word Document(*.DOC)".
- In the group box "Page Range",select "all pages" if you want to convert all, if specified pages are need, choose "Select Range" and input the page numbers in "From and To".
- Input the password if the the PDF files are encrypted.
- You can choose "View after convert " to browse the output documents after conversion.
- Several seconds later you will see the new Word documents with the original layout.
This software is useful and efficient for the users who are in trouble with such problems. Besides, one point to mention is that the resolutions of the original files must high enough so that they can be converted to the editable one, otherwise, the recognized language cannot be edited.
- How to use PDF Editor software to add sequential Bates Numbers and sequential Barcodes to PDF pages? how to add barcode based on text into the PDF?
- How to convert from PCL files to PDF files and add barcode text stamp to PDF files?
- PDF Margin Crop, crop margins from PDF pages automatically
- How to convert from image PDF files to vector DWG and DXF files for AutoCAD software?
- How to print PDF files to network UNC Printers?
- call EncrptPDF.exe (command line) from SAP ABAP programming on
- Intercepting data sent to a Windows printer, print capture software, Hook StartDoc, StartPage, EndPage, EndDoc & AbortDoc, etc. functions, Keeping a soft copy of print jobs, Hook print spooler on server on
- Data Extraction Suite: extract any data from PDF, Image, etc. documents from .NET, ASP.NET, SSRS, WinForms, ActiveX, VB6, Classic ASP, etc. program languages on
- [VeryPDF Release Notes] VeryPDF Releases PDF Content Splitter Command Line software today. Split PDF files based on content on
- VeryPDF Cloud API Platform :: Web Page to PDF & Image Converter Cloud API :: Convert Web Page to PDF and Image files, Website Screenshot, Web Page snapshot, Capture full Web Page screenshots on
Recent Forum Posts
- Advanced PDF Tools
- Advanced PDF Tools Command Line
- cloud API
- command line
- docPrint PDF Driver
- docPrint Pro
- doc to any
- doc to pdf
- edit pdf
- emf to pdf
- encrypt PDF
- excel to pdf
- HTML to PDF
- image to PDF
- in batches
- merge PDF
- Office to PDF
- PCL Converter command line
- PCL to PDF
- PDFcamp Printer
- pdf editor
- pdf file
- pdf print
- PDF Printer
- PDF Split-Merge
- pdf stamp
- PDF to Excel
- pdf to html
- PDF to image
- PDF To Image Converter
- pdf to text
- PDF to Word
- print PDF
- rotate the page
- rtf to pdf
- set color depth
- set page size
- split PDF
- stamp PDF
- word to pdf